Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Is anyone going to Poodle Day this year?

*Post edited because I made an idiotic mistake

I think you went to poodle day last year and didn't you even go the year before? And if my almost non-existent memory serves me correctly, was it in Carmel? (seems to ring a bell) You had fun. That's what I DO remember. Unfortunately, I live too far and have too much going on here but if I lived down around you, I'd want to go with you. So, are you going?

Now.................fess up. What was your idiotic mistake? LOL. :aetsch::act-up: Okay fine...you don't have to fess up. Just a hint?

Reactions: MaizieFrosty

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PB, you have such a good memory! Yes, I have taken the dogs the past two years. The first year we did the parade and beach play and the second year we just did beach play because the parade wasn't fun for them.

I'll text you my mistake :lol:

EV, here is a website describing Poodle Day: www.poodleday.com It's a huge event, and especially this year since it's the 10 year anniversary. I would only go if forum friends were coming out for it. Otherwise, I can take the poodles to Carmel any day.

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
I can totally relate to the poodles because maybe that parade is just too noisy and stressful. If I were a poodle, I'd much prefer the beach too!:spider: (that's a crab this time, not a spider) :nod: :amen:

Reactions: MaizieFrosty

·
Registered
10 Posts
Me and my two poodles are going to Poodle Day. We signed up for the parade. I know one of the poodles will love it. The other one might just endure it. And we will definitely go to the beach outing. They love the beach and playing with new pals.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts