Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jos had her two girls in today, plus Paris was there of course, and then Jak came to visit with Saffy, so before we all went home, we got a pic

And then we attempted to get Saffy and Paris waving together, but never succeeded. I got some funny pics though!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
lmao!

those ones with Paris and Saffy could not stop me from laughing!

Paris is so cute in some of those pictures, and that one where Paris is half around and Saffy slipping forward??????????

Lol, and Saffy had her bath afterwards, so she is all white(ish -lol) and Fluffy!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Is the one in the red collar a licker? Mandy has that same colour staining as she licks her legs all the time. I can't get it out no how so keep shaving her in the bikini clip so it doesn't look so bad. I want to let her get all fluffy and poofy.

Love the pics so cute

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I love the pics they are so cute. You can tell they are poodles pals. Thanks for sharing them is certainly added a smile to me day.

·
Registered
539 Posts
They all look so cute......can you imagine having four spoos, what fun that would be. Paris is so funny and always looks like she is having fun, what a lucky girl she is to have found you!

·
Registered
575 Posts
BEAUTIFUL :)

I had a poodle'y day myself. Had 4 poodles for grooming, plus Cameo and Kami! all but one were white/cream

Your pictures are really great!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
They are such a hoot together! Not to mention absolutely gorgeous with their gorgeous friends. It does look like it 'snowed' with all those beautiful powder puffs.

LOVE these photos. Definitely made me giggle. :D

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Those pics are great! I think it was even cuter that Saffy and Paris wouldn't wave at the same time. IMO, just getting them to sit together for pics is a major accomplishment. I have to catch my guys off guard.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts