Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sweet boy is 5 months old tomorrow! I’ve had him now for almost a month and he is learning so many things so well! More on that later. The topic I want to write about now is coat color. He was bred as a white standard and he is indeed white (which means frequent cleansing LOL). The longer hair on the top of his head and his ears looks pale yellow/cream but the roots are bright white. Does this mean that he will grow out white in those areas too, to match the rest of him, or perhaps the hair takes on that pale yellow/cream as it grows out? It doesn’t matter — I’m head over heels in love with my Bailey, and I also think he’s gorgeous no matter what!
— but would appreciate insight from anyone who has had a similar experience with their baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,202 Posts
He is gorgeous--looks much like my Frosty :D Frosty lost the puppy cream on his ears and is bright white when he's first groomed, but after a few days, I notice he turns a very, very light cream all over. I can really only be noticed if he's standing next to my Maltese who is a bright white.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts