Poodle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello there,

I am part of the team behind one of the largest educational platform for ethical breeders. We have a lot of Poodle breeders amongst our audience and it's also my favorite breed.

I am here to learn and exchange with the community. Especially paying attention to the show world and bloodlines.

·
Premium Member
23,797 Posts
MariaR your link violates forum rule 8, copied below.

"8. You will not post any messages anywhere on this site that are for the promotion or advertising of any website, forums, products, email address, business, MLM activity, or other entities that you have an affiliation with (No Self-Promotion). If you wish to become a forum vendor or sponsor please contact the forum administrator.

You cannot solicit members publicly OR privately for any of the above. Doing so will result in an indefinite suspension of your account.

Do not post links and/or references in signatures, posts or anywhere on PF to other forums, message boards or online communities."

While we are always have new members with poodles and all sorts of experience with them. PF doesn't allow posts and links that are self promoting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts