Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so much bragging is going on in the other threads I thought perhaps we should do a bragging rights thread This is for all poo owners to brag until they drop :) How bout it ?????? Give it your best shot HA HA I personally have tone sof pictures so prepared to be bored HA HA HA !!!!! I love my poos

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Such pretty dogs. I see your silver now, a little she was in zoom mode! I will post some soon, I am in the process of pulling pics and doc. off and onto another laptop. This is a fun thread:)

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok so much bragging is going on in the other threads I thought perhaps we should do a bragging rights thread This is for all poo owners to brag until they drop :) How bout it ?????? Give it your best shot HA HA I personally have tone sof pictures so prepared to be bored HA HA HA !!!!! I love my poos
Okay here is Pepper and Rojo bath day of course :) And just some puppy pics :

Attachments

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Here are some of enzo at my aunt house ( I am trying to get the video but it will not upload )

I am going to brag about how good his coat is lol Its super Thick and lush. The matting is starting to slow since we finally got this shampoo we used to use on him.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Here are some of enzo at my aunt house ( I am trying to get the video but it will not upload )

I am going to brag about how good his coat is lol Its super Thick and lush. The matting is starting to slow since we finally got this shampoo we used to use on him.

I love it when they are banded up. They make quite a site!! I swear that Billy sometimes looks embarrassed! LOL Enzo looks great.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts

Oooohhhhhh Roxy...he is HOT!!!!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Here are some of enzo at my aunt house

That is great coat for a dog just over a year old. Can't wait to see him out! You should bring him out here in May and June. You could do the Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico circuit (easier to finish a dog here than in California).

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
That is great coat for a dog just over a year old. Can't wait to see him out! You should bring him out here in May and June. You could do the Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico circuit (easier to finish a dog here than in California).
Well funny you mention new mexico my friend might move their and he is trying to get into AKC dog handling. But he has no clue on how to groom a poodle so I dunno about that. I want to send him their if he moves but would have to find a breeder or groomer to groom Enzo for him lol

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
He looks great! It looks like you got several bands on the ear, hope you don't have the ear leather in those bands. I always use a comb to check Bindi's.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts