Poodle Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have. The house we rented had a little hole in the fence. The neighbors behind us weren't too big of fans of our family as their yard was overgrown with poisonous nightshade. it took one time of our child eating a berry before my husband asked if he'd trim it away from our fence, as we did our best to keep it from peeking through. he refused so my hubs took weed killer and went along the fence line dumping it over his side. later that year they got a little tiny dog and occasionally it'd go through the fence. At first my dog was nice and I'd bring her in and chase the dog out. I never knew who's dog it was. we patched the hole and thought we solved it. then one day our kids were back their and I went in to go get them juice. I heard a bang and ran out. then I saw Gia run to the fence and attack. I ran out and there was a big hole and the dog. I went and grabbed my dog and got my kids in and then I heard the guy yelling for the dog. I said she's in my yard. Needless to say I had the cops at my home. At first the animal control were trying to take my dog I refused to give her and they wouldn't listen so they called the cops. i called my hubs and he rushed home. cops arrived and they listened to what happened and they think the guy kicked the hole in the fence so they ended up arresting him and his dog was taken as well as it had never had any shots. So if something does happen don't be afraid to stand up for your pup! if the dog was in your yard then its the fault of the other animal who wasn't leashed or contained.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts