Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon everyone, I hope you are well. I wanted to share an update regarding my current litter of Standard Poodles, and their progress with socialization and grooming introductions. We had 6 puppies in the litter - 3 boys (Kuzco, Pacha, and Kronk) and 3 girls (Chaca, Yzma, and Chicha).

They have completed early neurological stimulation (ENS) and have started other protocols following Puppy Culture. Sound desensitization, startle recovery, and barrier challenges have all taken place this past week. Faces have been shaved and nails have been clipped. They have such cute personalities already; a very people-oriented and social litter. Kronk is especially "Mr. Personality"! During the next two weeks, we will introduce the crate and "manding" to the puppies. So in love with these little guys. I will try to document their progress better in the coming weeks-- we are extra busy this time around! Lots of phone calls with potential homes and working towards matching each puppy to a suitable home.

Pictured is red-collar girl, Chicha, at 2 weeks old.

Sincerely,
Rachel
www.templecitypoodles.ca

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
It's very interesting and informative to read how you are rearing these pups. Please keep the updates coming.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Thanks for the dear puppy photo. Look forward to more.

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
Trying to read your informative post, but completely distracted by that darling pink puppy tummy!

Reactions: Dogs4Life

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Thank you so much for keeping us up to date!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Love hearing about the pups,keep it coming!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Lovely!

Thank you for the updates, it’s wonderful to hear about everything you d that goes into raising them.

·
Registered
373 Posts
What beautiful babies!! thanks for sharing! I like the idea of the puppy culture programme, I noticed it’s becoming more popular here. Can’t wait to see more pupdates! 🐩

1 - 8 of 8 Posts