Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had 2-3 feet of snow over the weekend! So, most of the side walk got shoveled in my little cul-de-sac and it created a hundred little walk ways... Ponki was running through them like she was a rat in a maze... it was too funny. She would loose sight of me and then pop up on her hind legs in order to see over the walls of snow! LOL

The first picture was taken just in time as she crashed into my camera! Such a silly girl... she becomes a real goof out in the snow!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
We had 2-3 feet of snow over the weekend! So, most of the side walk got shoveled in my little cul-de-sac and it created a hundred little walk ways... Ponki was running through them like she was a rat in a maze... it was too funny. She would loose sight of me and then pop up on her hind legs in order to see over the walls of snow! LOL

The first picture was taken just in time as she crashed into my camera! Such a silly girl... she becomes a real goof out in the snow!
Thats funny.......My mom just emailed and said you guys are expecting another storm this weekend??? Wow as if you need anymore. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, we need a lot of luck between all these non-driving marylanders ;) ROFL! ... we are suppose to get another 10 - 20 inches. I'm not really a fan of the snow, but hey, at least we get some vacation! :smow:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts