Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to introduce Lapponia's Polar to you all :D

He is coming from Lapponia's kennel in Finland, and will be arriving to Iceland in the end of August.

Here are two pics of him. And I know Cbrand and many more will want to see his pedigree so here it is http://icepoodle.synthasite.com/polar

Polar.

Polar and his brother. Polar is the one the arrow is pointing at :D

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Soooo handsome!!! I love his name too. When Mitch gets all fuzzy faced we call him the polar bear.

Can't wait to watch this man grow up!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Perfect name! Very sweet boy. OK - all these puppies make it so hard to not want one!! I have dog rugs everywhere!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Perfect name!
Thank you, I thought so too.

I did not choose the name, the breeder did..

I had some ideas but no good ones and then she sent me a pic of him and said she called him Polar I thought it was a very cute name and decided to keep it :D

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Congratulations Winnow!! He is awesome :) I can't wait to see photos of him as he grows. I love his face, sooooo cute. Thanks for sharing him with us!

·
Registered
114 Posts
What a beautiful face! Congratulations on the new puppy.

·
Registered
752 Posts
What a cute little guy! How exciting to have a puppy to raise to adulthood, after just giving yours up! I bet you can't wait.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What a cute little guy! How exciting to have a puppy to raise to adulthood, after just giving yours up! I bet you can't wait.
It would be fun :) but he will be 6 months old when coming home.
Since he wont be able to come to Iceland until he is 5 months then he has too stay in Quarantine for 4 weeks

1 - 20 of 29 Posts