Poodle Forum banner

Pogo wants his own room

820 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  fjm 
#1 ·
DH always leaves our guest bedroom door open. We need to use the room this weekend, so I went in to check it tonight.

Sitting on the bed were two of Pogo's teddy bears plus his plush tick. A tennis ball was hiding under a pillow. There was a bone and two more tennis balls under the bed. The top blanket was pushed aside. The underblanket and pillow case both have muddy footprints.

Sigh. Pogo is disgruntled now. He is sulking on the couch, because I have evicted all the stuffies and closed the bedroom door. He has no clue that SOME dogs don't even get to sleep on the couch.

#5 ·
I think Pogo would prefer that the guest stay in a hotel. Guests are fine as long as they feed him cheese wedges and throw tennis balls. After about 8 PM, though, they are still hanging around in the best napping spots, being loud, and distracting his favorite humans when a dog is tired and wants to settle down.

#6 ·
Poppy agrees with Pogo - guests can stay through fizzy wine and nibbles, but should then go away and let everything get back to normal. And when they get to sleep in our big bed and the dogs have to squeeze into a smaller one with me she is quite certain that they should be discouraged!

Reactions: Mfmst and cowpony
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.