Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plumcrazy, her hubby David and Princess Lucybug are coming to Ontario the first week of June. We will be doing a lot of running around sight seeing, but will have a couple of days when we will be welcoming visitors. Monday,May 31st is her birthday and some of our mutual Ontario Facebook friends are already coming to meet them. If you would like to come, share some coffee and goodies, and meet her family, my family, our critters and see the set up here, please let me know. I will be happy to give directions if you contact me by private message. Hope to see you here soon!!!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Aww, Teddy's birthday is May 31st too.

I hope you guys have a wonderful visit. You're not excited or anything, are you? LOL

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I would LOVE to come and meet you guys!! I've have a look at my calendar and see how that might work for us... it would be so fun to put a face to the names, I always get you guys mixed up on here!! I think you live close to my mom and dad, maybe we can plan a visit to Grandma's and pop in at your place on the way home!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would LOVE to come and meet you guys!! I've have a look at my calendar and see how that might work for us... it would be so fun to put a face to the names, I always get you guys mixed up on here!! I think you live close to my mom and dad, maybe we can plan a visit to Grandma's and pop in at your place on the way home!
I am between Guelph and Owen Sound. You could meet one of Dugan's other kids!! I have just talked to our mutual friend in Belleville, and hopefully she can come too.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww, Teddy's birthday is May 31st too.

I hope you guys have a wonderful visit. You're not excited or anything, are you? LOL
Oh my goodness Marian!!! This is one of the nicest things that has happened in a long time. We have become such great friends, and I cannot wait to actually be able to hug her!!!

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Oh my goodness Marian!!! This is one of the nicest things that has happened in a long time. We have become such great friends, and I cannot wait to actually be able to hug her!!!
The feeling is extremely mutual!!! :hug: :love:

Thanks for all you're doing to make our first trip to Ontario a memorable one!!! You are the BEST!! :)

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The feeling is extremely mutual!!! :hug: :love:

Thanks for all you're doing to make our first trip to Ontario a memorable one!!! You are the BEST!! :)
Hey, it is my absolute pleasure!!! I have butterflies and we are months away from it happening! I can barely wait.

Thank you Cameo. I want them to have such a good time that they will come back every other year, with us going to their home the years they don't come here. You meet many people in your lifetime, but I have been blessed to find two through my pups who I would be honoured to have in my family...Plumcrazy and Trillium. And to think my two besties are now going to meet!!!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would love to try to come visit you. You're not as far as I thought.....10 1/2 hours.
OMG!!!That would be amazing!! Our guest room will be full, but we have a very clean little motel just up the road four miles. Great rates too. You could come to Toronto with us too if you'd like and we could show you around, visit the hockey hall of fame, the CN tower, the Distillery district....Hey Plumcrazy...this could be the most memorable trip ever!!! Spoospirit, seriously, if you could that would be wonderful!!

If you cannot come then, why don't you plan a visit another time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts