Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Awww! How can you take it away from him with that sweet look on his face? LOL! You could always make a toy with one of Daddy's 'old' socks.... (stinky or clean is YOUR choice hahaha) Just stick a ball in it and tie a knot....makes a good fetch toy!

Reactions: BrooklynBonnie

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
LOL Socks, I had a problem with socks, My boy would hunt them own, leave them in a shoe, on floor in hamper didn't matter, open the dryer for a minute he would find a sock and swallow it 2 seconds. Luckily he would throw it up. I finally made a rule, everyone gets a lingerie bag, all socks go in, one clean one dirty..No more socks for my boy!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mfmst, she likes to nibble, unfortunately. Holes start small, but before we know it, the whole heel is gone. :doh:

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
I bought a toy when Gracie was a small pup that had a zippered compartment designed to hold the owner’s socks, T-shirt’s, and anything else you wanted to put in there with your scent. She seemed to like it but I don’t think it held any more allure than the other toys. Although it may have provided comfort when she was crated. Kind of a neat idea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts