Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I have exciting news - a felting I made out of Luna’s hair is being considered as one of the top 10 to win a large prize package from Ryan’s pet supplies. The contest runs today and tomorrow on Instagram.

Alll you have to do is go to @ryanspetsupplies on Instagram and click on their most recent post (it has a picture of the dog from Nightmare before Christmas) and leave a comment saying #10 if you want to vote for Luna.

You can scroll through and see if there are other entries that you like better though! I will post a picture of the Luna felting that is entered to win. I know some on here don’t have an Instagram but if you do, it only takes a few seconds and I would be beyond thrilled to win this prize package.

If we do win I plan to do instructional YouTube videos reviewing the products that we win. Thanks guys!!

Attachments

Reactions: SamieNorman

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
I hope Luna wins - your art work is beautiful.

Sorry I can't vote, I'm not a member.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I voted for Luna. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you so much everyone! The contest closes tomorrow at midnight so if anyone is still able to vote tomorrow it would be appreciated. Here’s a picture of Luna a couple of days ago after her bath in case anyone is wondering what she looks like these days. (I didn’t have time to trim her up which is why she looks unpolished) Sorry we haven’t been posting here too much, we have been very busy!

289F152A-6CC9-40C0-9D9B-C386FE1F289C_1572839721853.jpg

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
I'm sorry...don't do Instagram or even FB for that matter. I do hope you win. You do awesome work. Best of luck! I'd sure vote for Luna if I could.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts