Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not a poodle owner, but my very first dog was a poodle mix named Cher. I had her from kindergarden though college! What I rember most is her laying on my lap for days the summer I broke my arm. Such a sweetie.

Actually, I found you guys though a Google search for Les Poochs Brushes. Hopefully I can get in on your group that is trying to get a deal. We currentlly have 3 cocker spaniels which we show in Rally.

Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome, American Cocker Gal! I groomed a little 14 week tri color (brown, tan and white) Cocker this morning, it was his second grooming and he did very well. I love puppies!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
This is a friendly group of folks--made up of poodle owners past, present and future and others who like poodles as well as other breeds. You are welcome here, American Cocker Gal! I had a mini poodle growing up and now have a 30-lb. mixed breed and a kitten but hope to own another poodle in the future.

How do you like Rally? I'd like to compete in both Rally and Obedience and have been told Rally would be good to start with.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do you like Rally? I'd like to compete in both Rally and Obedience and have been told Rally would be good to start with.
Rally is fun! Obedience is just to serious for us.
Nice thing about rally is that you can talk all you want to your dog. There is lady in our class with a little mini poodle. He is smart as a whip! I think he was just barely a year old when he got his novice title.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts