Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes both of them sure do love to play. So does my husband. He absolutely loves to get them going.

·
Registered
752 Posts
SO fun! I love watching such happy poodles with happy people! Behaviorists have said the enjoyment of play is one of the main reasons dogs bond so well with humans...you just can't come away without a grin! Thanks so much for sharing!

·
Registered
494 Posts
CUTE!! Okay, I have to say, your videos made me realize something: I want a husband! LOL!!! :rofl: Your family is adorable! I want one just like it! :D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Flufflvr thanks one thing you can be certain of around here humans and poodles sure do love to play. Apoodleaday thanks it can get pretty loud and crazy around here sometimes but hey we're having fun and I love that the whole family can get involved. Salukie I think that is one of the very nicest things that anyone has every said to me. Thanks.

·
Registered
319 Posts
CUTE!! Okay, I have to say, your videos made me realize something: I want a husband! LOL!!! :rofl: Your family is adorable! I want one just like it! :D
Haha- Second that! Why isn't there a "Build A Husband" chain where we can just make one to our specifications??

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha- Second that! Why isn't there a "Build A Husband" chain where we can just make one to our specifications??
The build a husband thing sure could take off if anyone could do it. Sort of like build a bear.

I got to admit I'm very luck to have Tom. He loves kids, animals not to mention is great at fixing cars, drywall, plumbing, electrical, etc. I'm very fortunate to have been married to him for 18 years now.

·
Registered
123 Posts
OMG, I looove that playful energy! That is so cute! I love when your husband laid face down and Arreau laid on her belly so she could lick his face. Her little tail was going a mile a minute. So cute!

·
Registered
494 Posts
I got to admit I'm very luck to have Tom. He loves kids, animals not to mention is great at fixing cars, drywall, plumbing, electrical, etc. I'm very fortunate to have been married to him for 18 years now.
Does he have a brother? And is her single? ;) LOL! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts