Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My oldest son and I took Betty Jo and Jenny to the dog park and I got some videos and pictures of them. They had a wonderful time. A rotti that was there fell in love with Betty Jo. It was a lot of fun. Its great that the kids are now off school so that we can enjoy spending time together doing this kind of stuff.

Arreau's I'll follow the sun (Betty Jo) and Arreau's Golden Slumber (Jenny) having a good time at the dog park videos from outdoors videos on webshots
Arreau's I'll follow the sun (Betty Jo) and Arreau's Golden Slumber (Jenny) hanging out with the other dogs videos from outdoors videos on webshots
Arreau's I'll follow the sun (Betty Jo) and Arreau's Golden Slumber (Jenny) playtime videos from outdoors videos on webshots
Arreau's I'll follow the sun (Betty Jo) and Arreau's Golden Slumber (Jenny) enjoying the day videos from outdoors videos on webshots
Arreau's I'll follow the sun (Betty Jo) and Arreau's Golden Slumber (Jenny) meeting new friends videos from outdoors videos on webshots
Arreau's I'll follow the sun (Betty Jo) and Arreau's Golden Slumber (Jenny) sisters off and running videos from outdoors videos on webshots
Arreau's I'll follow the sun (Betty Jo) and Arreau's Golden Slumber (Jenny) enjoying the day videos from outdoors videos on webshots
Arreau's I'll follow the sun (Betty Jo) and Arreau's Golden Slumber (Jenny) sisters playing together videos from outdoors videos on webshots

I got a bit photo happy and found when I got home I'd shot a lot of video and over 80 pics. Thank heavens for digital photography. I'd go broke if I had to pay to develop all the pics I take lol.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some of pics the from our day.

Betty Jo and Jenny sure know when we are going to the dog park they start getting excited when we get close in the car. They just love it. I do too. I get such a kick out of seeing them have such a good time.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some more pics. It was quite hot so by the time we left we were all ready to cool off for a while. Betty Jo just before we left was really starting to enjoy laying down and rolling in the grass.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Great pictures!! Nice big dog park too! Totally loving the rottie, what a cutie!

The girls are looking great, I really like their clips!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
What fun, I am one that loves dog parks and it seems fun was had by all.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The rottie was about a year old and was hilarious. He followed us all over the park. Yes we're into dog parks tool. We're lucky with the people around here and met some really nice people and dogs there.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Looks like the girls had a great time. I enjoyed watching your videos. I think I could watch poodles move all day long, especially red ones.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes we sure had a wonderful time. Dog parks always have some really fun moments. I usually forget to bring my camera so I'm so glad for once I thought to bring it. Its so great to get a chance to see my dogs get the chance to interact off leash with other dogs and they sure do love it.

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
I am going to cancel our cable TV contract and watch your poodle playing videos all day long, everyday! What a hoot!! So good of you to share the fun. Do you think I could get paid for just watching poodle videos?? I do like my job, but I'd quit it in a heartbeat!! Wish I was more tech savvy, we're taking Chagall swimming this afternoon and I'd love action shots of that. However, the thought of me in a bathing suit showing up on the web doesn't sit all that well. But maybe there's no cellulite in cyberspace? Loved the pics, too. Thanks for all the great, free entertainment!!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am going to cancel our cable TV contract and watch your poodle playing videos all day long, everyday! What a hoot!! So good of you to share the fun. Do you think I could get paid for just watching poodle videos?? I do like my job, but I'd quit it in a heartbeat!! Wish I was more tech savvy, we're taking Chagall swimming this afternoon and I'd love action shots of that. However, the thought of me in a bathing suit showing up on the web doesn't sit all that well. But maybe there's no cellulite in cyberspace? Loved the pics, too. Thanks for all the great, free entertainment!!
If you can find a job like that let me know I want to sign up too lol. We took Betty Jo swimming today too. Now I have much brushing to do. I really wish that no cellulite in things was true then maybe I'd get out from behind the camera. Thanks I'm glad that you enjoyed them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts