Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
oohhh man I'm wanting to cut Paris into a continental at the mo, these pics aren't helping! haha! She's gorgeous! :)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
What a beauty... she's stunning. Her hair is fantastic, and she is so... I don't know, she has a lot of presence I guess! She looks like she'd really turn heads. :)
Awesome pictures. It's always so nice to see a spoo out in the sun, playing, and looking so clean! My boy's been to the dog park several times since the weather's so good, but now he's COVERED in dirt and dust. How do you keep her bracelets so clean?

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
She is a beautiful and leggy girl! Love her coat. I can't wait until we can see the ground and let the spoos run and play on grass again.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the nice compliments! She loves her ball and any chance to chase it.
She stays so clean because she gets a bath, blow out, and at least FFT every week. She's my only dog with any hair :)
I practice my scissoring on her as maybe one day I might like to try competition or creative grooming.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I say do it :D
haha, I will do, but not right now cos I need the hair for my poodle grooming exam later this year! Perhaps at the end of the year or early 2011 (summer for us!) she'll be cut into one.... hehe

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha, I will do, but not right now cos I need the hair for my poodle grooming exam later this year! Perhaps at the end of the year or early 2011 (summer for us!) she'll be cut into one.... hehe
I would love to see pictures!! Your Paris is one beautiful girl!!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Oh my kind a girl! Love how she enjoys a good game a fetch... and she is just beautiful!

Well, enjoy that bit of sunshine while you can... it's been pouring rain all night and still this morning. Maybe some of this will head your way!
Oh the mud!!!

Karen

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Did you do the haircut?? She looks fabulous! She has a lovely bum. In case youu aqll haven't noticed, I have a bit of a Poo bum fetish!! She is so crisp and while. Would love to see her with her ears out.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
She is lovely......I have to stop looking at these pretty whites or I will end up with a rainbow of poodles!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts