Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a Pink Poodle party for my young daughter's birthday. I have found some great supplies at Oriental Trading Co., and on another site a Pink Poodle Pinata! We are going to play pin the tail on the poodle. I'm going to use pink pom poms for the tail!

Last year, we had a dog themed party for her birthday, and a "stray" yorkshire terrier showed up on our door step! We gave it some water and a dog biscuit. It's eye was swollen and had a discharge, but it had been groomed recently. Soon, a neighbor came by and said they had been watching the dog for their BOSS, and it ran away! Yikes! Wonder if that person still had a job?! Anyways, we always will always talk about how a dog showed up for my daughter's dog party! Now, she wishes a poodle would come to her birthday party! (We do not currently have a dog! LOL)

So has anyone else had a poodle themed party for little ones? Any other ideas?!:)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Someone in our neighborhood had a pink poodle party. They knew we had our cream standard poodle (male) and asked if my Mom would bring him by. Of course my Mom put a pink scarf on him and he soaked up all the attention of all the little girls. I wish I could find the pics but I don't think my Mom emailed them.
Do you know anyone with a poodle that's kid friendly, who could stop by?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Someone in our neighborhood had a pink poodle party. They knew we had our cream standard poodle (male) and asked if my Mom would bring him by. Of course my Mom put a pink scarf on him and he soaked up all the attention of all the little girls. I wish I could find the pics but I don't think my Mom emailed them.
Do you know anyone with a poodle that's kid friendly, who could stop by?
That is awesome! I don't know anyone...I'm going to ask around. That would be perfect! I hope you can find some pictures, I'd love to see them!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I just emailed my Mom to see if she has the pics on her computer. They're pretty cute. The girls made pink poodle hair thingies (you can see them in the picture). And they loved Buddy, didn't bother them a bit that he's a boy.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just emailed my Mom to see if she has the pics on her computer. They're pretty cute. The girls made pink poodle hair thingies (you can see them in the picture). And they loved Buddy, didn't bother them a bit that he's a boy.
I was originally planning on just having girls, but as my husband and I are talking, some of my daughter's best friends are boys! If we invite boys, I will have to think of some "alternative" activities, so it's not too girlie! LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts