Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kaden stacked...yes I know he is pink, sue me.
Anyway, in case you didnt read the showing section, Kaden got winners dog and best of winners the first two days in perry ga, and then reserve the third, and second in his class on the fourth. he showed his little heart out :)
we had lots of fun, did lots of hard work.

Kaden still needs more hair on his neck, its recovering slowly from him scratching it out and me breaking and tearing it. (baaad mommy!!!)

PS the hottie stacking him is my handler's cousin/assistant :p

Attachments

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
haha, I love the way you put that "marshmellow butt" Thats perfect lol :) Kaden is looin' gooood. Congrats again.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys ...they are both pretty cute huh ? :)

Kaden did not get special dinner treats, I'd hate to upset his belly as a reward for doing a good job ;) our winter schedule (working from dark in the morning until dark at night, in combination with trying to leave gobs of hair for handlers to work with allowed the pinkness, I have been taking him to work with me so he can sit in the indoor outdoor runs, and its starting to get a little darker all in good time

Memorial day weekend he is showing in VA I have a good feeling about it

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
He looks wonderful. Good luck and vibes for Kaden in VA!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
ummm wow, I had NO idea that poodles tanned... lol. I guess I have learned my new tidbit for the day and can now go to bed. LoL

·
Registered
752 Posts
Congratulations on the wins. He's looking great!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Congratulations to you and Kaden. And, the cousin isn't bad either....LOL. Yeah, he'll tan like my Taffy did. It's so funny to see pink spots where you shave. Good luck with the rest of his career.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts