Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Spoo snorter here

My Spoo would make pig snort noises when she would swim. It was a riot to hear her. I would laugh and say, "Your not a pig your a Poodle!" but that didn't stop her. :flypig: The happier she was swimming the louder she would get.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Gorky is very extroverted with his sounds. He snorts when he goes down to a command, greets new people etc. I know you are not supposed to laugh when training but he is hilarious and I have to do a silent snicker.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
My two grunt when they get their cheeks or ears rubbed. I think that could be the same sound you are talking about. They just love to have the cheeks rubbed. They stick their noses way up in the air and close their eyes. I love it.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Luke makes a snorting sound when he come trolling the kitchen counters when I'm cooking he runs his nose down the edge and as he is sniffing he make the snorting sound it just cracks me up :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
My poodle snuffles like a pig when he runs in wet grass. He keeps his head down and just runs along snuffling and grunting. Sound exactly like a pig! I was wondering if other poodles did this.

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Underpants Gnome, That's a riot! I call Chagall "The Snuff-a-luck-a-kiss" because he makes that snuffling sound when he drinks. And to think he's only drinking water when he does it, what would vodka make him do?? lol (kidding people, only kidding--he's way too young to drink!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts