Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So finally, I'm uploading pictures of my little nutter-butter, Ted.

The first one was how his fur looked when we adopted him about two months ago. But what we didn't know was how matted he was around his thighs (if dogs have thighs). He had to get shaved down :(

The second one was in my dad's car on our way to North Shore Animal League for his vet appointment. Don't shoot me for tying him up, lol. That's the only way to control him in the car without trying to be all over my dad like white on rice. Notice how much hair they took off. Never again, will I let that that pet shop worker convince me to give him a fou-fou poodle cut to make his buzz cut look better.:tsk:

The third was taken yesterday before I took him on a long walk to the T-Mobile store. His hair's growing back! :biggrin1: I hope to have it grow long enough for the winter for him to get a teddy bear cut, so I've been harassing him with combing a few times a week. Now that I have a slicker brush, he's getting hell from me. :sinister:

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aw, I actually like the middle picture the best!

He's a cutie regardless!
Really? Lol. He looked like a little shrimp, and was so depressed when he got his hair shaved down like that, lol. I had to let him sleep with me for a few nights till he felt okay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts