Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The doberman is sasha..she is 2 yrs old.
The white maltapoo is Teddy..he is about 3 monthsold
The red poodle is our newest addition ..she is barely 2 months old.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
agree'd I like the big black and brown one the best. Dobe's are my favorite smooth coated breed, but hubby is a weirdo and is afraid of them so none of those in my future I'm afraid.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I love your doggies. I dont know why some people are freaked out by large dogs or why they think little and big dogs cannot coexist!
SUPER CUTE!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
What adorable little ones, I love the face of the maltapoo, makes me want to just pick him up and give him a great big smooshy kiss!! And, I must say, being a Dobe owner for the last 30 years myself, that I love your Dobe. My girl is 8 years old now and I don't plan on getting another when her time comes to leave me. I love her dearly and do not think I could ever replace her. Dobies are the best!! :)

Well, ok, Spoos certainly have stolen my heart too and are a breed unto themselves...lol. I have totally fallen in love with them. :high5:

·
Registered
912 Posts
Just beautiful. Isn't it funny we're all poodle owners and yet I just love the Dobie too. She is so regal. I love the look of cropped ears and tail although I know it is bad of me to say, and not necessary, I am just a shallow individual who goes on looks alone LOL.

·
Registered
183 Posts
What nice pups!

I have a maltese and a miniature poodle (my own version of malti-poo).

I had a red doberman when I was a teen. They are gorgeous dogs!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
All are just gorgeous dogs. Nice pics. We have 2 standards and 2 toy poos who all get along just great with our rottie. Our rottie is probably the most docile of all of ours. I agree that there are a lot of people who seem to freak when they see a big dog. We always tell anyone new who comes to our home not to worry about the rottie, that she won't bite them and they look at us like "yeah right". Actually the ones I warn people about are our toys, you have to let them come to you and people always want to reach out to them, because they are small. Like the saying goes, the smaller they are the bigger the bite.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
This is a very old thread (over a YEAR old!) Please be aware of that before responding to the original poster - who hasn't posted since April of 2009...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts