Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures of my sweet boy Winston. He is a Black Standard. He is now 4 1/2 months old. I included pictures of his chicken nugget tail :)

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Hey there....below where you have written, scroll down and click on manage attachments. Then you can load your photos. Looking forward to seeing Winston, chicken nugget and all....

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
OMG he is precious! Those paws are huge, hahaha. I love the chicken nugget tail, mine has one too. Even though they aren't docked properly, it's adorable when they start wagging their tail and their whole backside. :D

I love his name too! Winston is such a cute name. :)

·
Registered
494 Posts
My spoo is tail-challenged too! :) I guess a lot of vets think: "If in doubt, go short." Or, maybe they're just used to doing boxers or something. :doh:

·
Registered
263 Posts
He is really cute! As someone else stated..his paws are HUGE!
I know you love him "chicken nugget tail" and all, just like they love
us with all our imperfections. Looking forward to more pictures
as he grows up.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
He is a doll! Too bad about the tail, but way too many vets do a hack job on them and take them way too short. I have only ever seen one nice vet job up close and personal, but most times they are just bloody awful!! It is fine for pets, but you could never do well in the ring with a stumpy tail.

His name is great!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hes very cute, My Cocker Mix Harry has a little nugget tail and it is cute when he wags his whole backside.

·
Registered
74 Posts
What a gorgeous dog. I have to wonder "what was he thinking" when he docked the tail that short?? My breeder docked my pups' tails and we argued endlessly because I didn't want to dock (Leo, my male, has an undocked, gorgeous tail) but she insisted I MUST DOCK or "nobody will want the puppies". We settled on keeping the tails 3/4 long, and one of the pups I left undocked. He sold FIRST. So much for second-guessing instincts!

I also love Winston's name, so regal. He fits it well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts