Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As requested, some pics of my baby! You ask and you shall recieve :)

These were taken a few minutes ago...notice no more runny eyes, wooo! AND his nose is already starting to get darker since the snow is going away and theres been alot more sun, hes even been for a few walks (I held him, he walked a little). Dont mind his crazy hair, thats what happens when you go a month without a bath...

Chillin' on my lap

this bone thing I bought at the dog show for 50 cents, haha. He doesnt really like it...I dont know why! My other dogs would go crazy for it! He likes the cheapo rawhide and turkey jerky chews, I guess thats a good thing but I was having so much fun wasting my money on new chews (I probably spent $20 on chews at the show)lol. I was disapointed he didnt really like it. A couple licks and he was done with it.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sitting pretty waiting for his rawhide like a good boy

I need to trim the hairs around his eyes...off to do that now!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Yay!!! More pictures of our favorite poodle baby! :)

I use these wipes on Teddy sometimes. They smell pretty good and I can use them all over--even on his head. Then I just brush him out and he's good to go.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
OMG - he is just the cutest thing !!!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea of how you contain yourself and do not smolder him with petting and "smooshing" - he is just adorable .... ADORABLE !!!!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
He is so cute. Can you say that enough to describe him? He has the sweetest little eyes and nose.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts