Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of my two curly grrrlies. None of them are really recent. It's still pretty soggy around here and I haven't taken many pics in the last month or so...

This first one is about a year ago, in Southern Utah. You can't see her face here...too bright. It's the black dog blob syndrome.

Cosita after running in the newly mown grass in the fall

Closeup of Liberty at nine mile canyon. It's hard to believe this was less than a year ago. She has a lot of grey now. It kind of came on all at once. Not like I'm one to talk...I have my fair share too!

And one with both of them playing in the snow.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
yay! there's the girlies!!!! Can't wait to see new pics......

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Beautiful girls!
Your Cosita looks so much like my old bichon Tippy who we put to sleep this past summer. What a sweetheart she is, grass stained and all :p

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everybody. Yeah, that grass stain photo is one of my favorites of Cosita. It so shows her personality. She's just a funny girl. Now that the weather is getting better I'll start taking more pics of them. We had them done professionally in January but I haven't gotten the files yet. You can see them at photographybyshay.com though. Just click on her blog. You can definitely see Liberty's white showing up in those. It looks like her face isn't evenly shaved, but it really was...just different colors.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Awww, I LOVE the pics on the blog! Especially love the first one and the one with you walking them.. they are all great though! So great to see you do therapy work with them and wrote a book on it! Look forward to more pics. :)

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Great pictures! I love the green as the grass picture. I really enjoyed the blog pictures too :) I hope to do therapy work with Lacey in the future. Thanks for sharing your kids!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts