Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Mister is a very nice looking fellow, and I think he knows it too. These are great shots you took of him. I agree with WonderPup on that 2nd picture, where she said he looks like he is smiling, in fact I'll go one even farther, I think he looks as if he is laughing.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Dito, That 3rd picture also reminded me of a Gunther picture, and believe me, the way that we all seem to feel about all of Gunthers pictures, that is definately meant as a compliment.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
That's cute. Jester's mom almost bought Billy the stud charm but he definitely looks like a guy anyway. Your poodle is so pretty for a boy. At least until he rolls on his back. LOL Definitely a boy!

Your third shot is a wonderful. What a nice point of view.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aww thanks for all the lovely replies. And yeah no horse this time lol. We were at home and i board her a few miles away plus he is WAY to clean to be playing with the horse lol.
Thanks again!!!

Ill have to post some more soon.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
OMG, he's soooo handsome! I cant wait to have a light colored poodle. They are so pretty.

God job grooming him as well. Are you a professional groomer?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I groom at a place in Seattle, WA. I havent been grooming too long but i love it so far.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts