Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's home and so pretty and sweet she was very good on the long ride home we stopped twice to try and let her go potty but she wound not do it but when got home she did outside. We love her already. She's 13 weeks today and she weighs 3 lbs

Attachments

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I love her already too! What a beautiful baby. Have fun with her.

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
it's a mixed up muddled up
shook up world
except for Lola
la la la la Lola

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
.....Ok Marion I am now have that verse in my head!

Lola is BEAUTIFUL - she has the prettiest sweet face too. Enjoy and congrats!:):):):)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
What a beautiful silver girl. It will be so fun to watch her grow. So many puppies! More pictures.....having puppy envy! :hug:

·
Registered
80 Posts
She's home and so pretty and sweet she was very good on the long ride home we stopped twice to try and let her go potty but she wound not do it but when got home she did outside. We love her already. She's 13 weeks today and she weighs 3 lbs
What a cute little silver puppy,CONGRATS! Geesh,and SO TINY,I would be afraid to step on her or squish her,my guys are SOOO much bigger.LOL Enjoy her!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lola slept well her first night and went potty outside but just a Little while after bringing her in she had a little loose stools is this Normal? She has not ate much since we got her. I am trying to get her in the vet today for her 72 hour check up. We have some of the food that she has been eating so it should not be the food. I hope everyone on here that is looking for a new puppy get a great breeder like we did it sure took a lot of calling and emailing breeders before we finally found one but I can say I have talked to some really nice breeders. The way I finally found Lola's was Cbrand had give me a link (on another thread I had posted) to Antonia who gave me a link to Ann Kennedy who gave me the number to Mark from debrock poodles in Tn and from him I got the name of the breeder I got Lola from which is in Mo. www.hartenpoodles.com So if you are still looking just hang in there you will find that perfect poodle at just the right time.
Kathy

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Lola is adorable! Kudos to you that you took the time to do all that leg work to find just the right breeder and just the right puppy!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
She's just adorable! Enjoy those puppy days.:)

I think sometimes the stress can give them loose stools and the new water. Good luck at your vet appointment.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
She is beautiful and now we have post to direct people too who want to know what silver puppies look like. It's nice to hear you did all that work to get your puppy and that it was worth it!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
OMGosh, look at that Gorgeous little face and ALL THAT HAIR!!!! What a beauty. Congratulations, I hope you have many, many happy years together! Oh, goody, another pup to watch growing up.... sigh. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts