Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!
Here are some pictures of Lacey and the grannies. Almost all of them were taken with my phone so they're not that good (sorry!) As soon as we get some beautiful weekend weather I will take some real pics and share them here :) The pictures where she is cut down are post surgery.
Kris

Attachments

·
Registered
494 Posts
Oooooooohh! Wooooooowwwwww..... :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: Look at the ear feathering on that girl! I'm jealous! :)

What kind of dog is that with the whippet and the chihuahua?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What kind of dog is that with the whippet and the chihuahua?[/QUOTE]

She is my rare basset terrier. You know soooooooo rare she's the only one ;)
I rescued her from the local shelter. All the grannies are rescue dogs.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Wow, those ears are impressive! Lacey is beautiful... even cut down. (Funny to see their topknots shaped for the first time, huh?)
You gave her some very festive looks... how fun.
Loved all the photos, thanks for sharing them.
Karen

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you so much! I adore her in so many ways! She is my first poodle and I can't imagine I will have any other breed from here on out :)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I guess I just have to reiterate what has been said.. WOW... lovely ears! What a pretty girl. I LOVE the granny shot.. they are all beautiful and so nice of you to adopt them all! :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Add my comments to the remarkable ears! I don't think I have
ever seen anything like them. She is beautiful. Gotta love
the grannies! TOO CUTE!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank You so much!

You are all so kind! Thank you!! I love looking at the pictures of everyone's cute babies. As I type, I am watching my baby take a sound snooze after a little romp in the park. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts