Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of Indy the parti standard and Ilusion the black standard pup.
I finally got them to sit still for 2 seconds while I took a picture of them together.
They love each other and Indy has love bites all over himself from her sharp teeth, I can't wait for the adult teeth to come in and either can Indy.

Attachments

·
Registered
752 Posts
You have beautiful poodles. So fun to watch a puppy interact with an adult!

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Very nice pictures. I like the first the most, when Ilusion is jumping on Indy. Indy is beautiful and smart looking.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ilusion looks great and sure is growing fast! Indy is a very handsome boy and very tolerant of Ilusion and her sharp puppy teeth!

Ilusion's grandmother Annie gets the same mauling from my new little Crested girl but she just takes it and really enjoys playing with her new little friend! The two of them playing together is quite a sight. Annie tries so hard to be gentle but it's hard with such a huge size difference!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
They look adorable together. There's not much that is more beautiful than watching a couple of spoos playing together. Especially when a puppy is involved.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Too funny! It's the opposite of Dodger and Sagan...color that is. It looks like Indy is introducing her to the pack quite nicely. You got some great photos.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the nice comments. I wish Indy would tell her off sometimes, but he just lets her do whatever she wants. She takes his ear and shakes it like it is a fluffy toy and he cries but he never snaps at her, now she is starting to bite my hair but I tell her no and no bite and she listens.
Lisa can you post a picture of your crested, I have never seen a puppy crested before. Do they have any hair as a pup?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Flutter, my crested is a Powder Puff, not the hairless coat type. So she has hair all over her except her face and ears which are kept shaved.

I'll post some photos of her over on the 'other pets' section.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Those pictures are too cute! I love watching puppies with older dogs who tolerate their craziness. They're going to have a lot of fun together for years.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts