Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Standing on a hot tub...taken from below..

Looking through the railing on the deck.

After a bath

And just because...I love my spoo's feet.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
someone else that can take gorgeous pics! And even FURTHER away form me :crying: He is stunning! You are right about the spoo feet, I look for feet like that in toys, and actually they are not easy to find round here, yo:crying: end up with ALOT of splay foot toys and mini's as well. Tynk has nice tight feet and I LOVE them, Cracie had then and Yanna as well, but Zoey and Abby....they had kinda flat feet, not splay but flatter then normal. How often do yo:crying: bath him? He is always so bright in the pics of him makes me want one more and more!

·
Registered
151 Posts
wow he's handsome. Heh, I just had to show him off to my roommate, she agrees. P4P is right, he always looks so fresh and clean.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
*sigh* as always amazing pictures. Of course Gunther is an amazing looking spoo, I just love him :) Shhh don't tell but Jazz has a secret crush on him, says he very very handsom LoL.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Right I worked it out, I think Gunter is so handsome because of his dark eyes in the snow white coat ... or maybe it's cause he is perfectly symmetrical ... what ever it is he is just sooo beautiful.

I have a request though spoofan - I wonder if you could take a lovely side shot? I'm trying to get T into a similar cut and I think Gunter's shoulders are cut lower down than I have T's but I can't quite make it out. T kinda looks like one of those old style teddy bears with the moveable arms and legs, a look I like, but for something a bit more mature I like Gunters cut.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Right I worked it out, I think Gunter is so handsome because of his dark eyes in the snow white coat ... or maybe it's cause he is perfectly symmetrical ... what ever it is he is just sooo beautiful.

I have a request though spoofan - I wonder if you could take a lovely side shot? I'm trying to get T into a similar cut and I think Gunter's shoulders are cut lower down than I have T's but I can't quite make it out. T kinda looks like one of those old style teddy bears with the moveable arms and legs, a look I like, but for something a bit more mature I like Gunters cut.
Funny you should point out the legs.
I actually think,that during his last grooming,she took the front legs down too much...his hair starts longer at the top of his legs,where I prefer the longer hair starting higher on his shoulders,blended in with the body.
To me,that would look more in balance with his hind legs.
I am planning to ask her to do that next visit.
Right now,when he is facing me,I can see where the hair gets long on his front legs...the way I want it,it should be a gradual drop.
As I said before,I am extremely picky..LOL.
This picture might give you better idea.If you need more,I will be glad to take some.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And thank you all for your kind comments.
On my pictures and Gunther...he is very photogenic,I think.
My little eye candy.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I agree with you, spoofan, the front legs should have been started higher before going into the leg to balance with the hind legs. The way the groomer cut it makes him look off balanced. But, have to say, he is gorgeous even though!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I think Gunther is probably one of the most photogenic dogs in the whole wide world. He looks like he loves having his picture taken, seems to pose for his photo shoots. I think that all of us on here would love to have ours pose as well as Gunther does.

·
Registered
191 Posts
These pictures are breathtaking. Hard to imagine this dog being a clown, but I bet he is just like ours! lol If we didn't already had a poodle, we'd definitely get one after seeing these pics! ☺

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He is a big goofy clown.
He has his security blanket aka hand towel...and he folds it up very carefuly,so he doesn't step on it.
Then he carries it around the house with him.
It's nickname is 'bubba' and all I have to do is say..Gunther,where is your 'bubba' and he goes off to find it,it takes him couple minutes to fold it,before he comes prancing around like a pony.
Sooo much personality...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts