Poodle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Dior The Virgin Mary, Bucielle Thug Mrs.
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I’d share some pictures with you guys, Dior is turning 2 the beginning of October. It scares me because time is going by so fast and she has really turned out to be the perfect dog. In a perfect world a dog like her would live forever 😔. but here are some beauty shots from my diva
Dog Dog breed Sky Carnivore Snow
Dog Dog breed Vertebrate Carnivore Dog supply
Dog Dog supply Dog breed Carnivore Water dog
Dog Purple Carnivore Dog breed Water dog
Floor Wheel Rolling Flooring Shelf
Dog Water dog Dog breed Carnivore Liver

·
Premium Member
24,505 Posts
Umm so those are cute pictures and clearly you take great care of Dior's grooming...but she isn't two yet but she is pregnant and her past diet consisted of chick fil a? I hope her pups are okay and hope you have done appropriiate health testing on Dior. Breeding isn't for the faint of heart, I am a bit worried for her.

Reactions: Mr.Ziggy and Skylar

·
Registered
Dior The Virgin Mary, Bucielle Thug Mrs.
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Umm so those are cute pictures and clearly you take great care of Dior's grooming...but she isn't two yet but she is pregnant and her past diet consisted of chick fil a? I hope her pups are okay and hope you have done appropriiate health testing on Dior. Breeding isn't for the faint of heart, I am a bit worried for her.
It wasn’t until I started with the process of breeding Dior that I realized it was a taboo subject… She is on the younger side but our vet thought she was very healthy and mature and decided it was okay for us to move forward. She is no longer on a Chick Fil a diet, we’ve moved to a blue buffalo puppy formula. I’ve done A LOT of research before breeding Dior and she was genetically tested (her and the male) they both came back clear for everything embark tests for. My goal for breeding is producing small, hypoallergenic, healthy, companion dogs. I get there is a stigma but Dior really deserves to experience the miracle of life and we’re very excited for her maternity photo shoot that is coming up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts