I finally got internet back, about darn time too! Anyways I thought
I would upload a few pictures of Bella to show you guys, I know how
anxious you all are to see her. :tongue:

Isn't she sumthin?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Aww Britt, she's a cutie pie! I definately see both daddy and you in her face already. Oh no, Im starting to get baby fever now. Everyone I know just had or is having baby girls. I want one! lol

Back to you now....so how are you feeling? Are you getting around okay? Ive never had a C section and can't imagine dealing with that and baby. You look great though!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aww Britt, she's a cutie pie! I definately see both daddy and you in her face already. Oh no, Im starting to get baby fever now. Everyone I know just had or is having baby girls. I want one! lol

Back to you now....so how are you feeling? Are you getting around okay? Ive never had a C section and can't imagine dealing with that and baby. You look great though!

Thanks! LOL!

I am honestly feeling great, as soon as I got home I was already walking
around well and everything and even went to church the following Sunday,
I am no longer even needing to take meds for pain anymore. I am recovering
super fast!

Thanks everyone! :D

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
congratulations Mommie and Daddy, you have a very beautiful baby girl. I too can see both of you in this little bundle of joy, but I think I can see more of Mommie in her. Glad that you are doing so well Britt, and glad that you are back on line, we really missed you.

·
Registered
554 Posts
AWWWWW! SHE IS SO CUTE! She is just absolutely perfect...oh my I am tearing up she is so cute!

Glad you are doing so good Britt, and I am sure you are feeling great being home!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AWWWWW! SHE IS SO CUTE! She is just absolutely perfect...oh my I am tearing up she is so cute!

Glad you are doing so good Britt, and I am sure you are feeling great being home!
Oh yeah- I was ready to get outta that darn hospital after the first night! LOL!
Thanks!!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Congratulations MM, she looks beautiful. Good to hear your recovering well, and pleased to see you back on line :smile:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Awwwww MM she's beautiful! *Sigh* Babies are sooooo precious.

Glad to hear you are doing well too, thats a major shock to the body I suppose.

·
Registered
419 Posts
She's absolutely precious, Britt. I'm so glad that you're recovering quickly. Looks like you're a happy little family. Congratulations to you all. and :welcome:, Bella.

·
Registered
616 Posts
she is PERFECT!!! we need more pics!! and what were her stats and we also need your birth story!!! cant wait to see more of her tiny perfection!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I forgot to ask what she weighed/length at birth. She looks like a big girl.
Actually she is tiny, she weighed 6lbs 2 oz. and was 20 cn. in length.
She has to wear preemie clothes right now because newborn clothes
swallows her whole. :tongue:

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
she is so beautiful! I love the pic with you holding her and looking at her - there is nothing like having a baby is there? such a miracle! congrats to you and hubby and glad you are feeling good!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Actually she is tiny, she weighed 6lbs 2 oz. and was 20 cn. in length.
She has to wear preemie clothes right now because newborn clothes
swallows her whole.
:tongue:
LMAO!!!

My first boy was 7 lbs 11 oz and even his newborn clothes were huge. We had to do some premie outfits too. I couldn't imagine how tiny Bella looks in her's. My second boy was 9 lbs 7 oz. He was a monster and fit right into those newborn clothes. lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts