Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting an agility bag made with pics of all 4 boys on it. I didn't think any of the pics I had of the cavs would work well so I had to take some more..LOL..

On one side there is going to be a pic of all 4 boys..

and on the other side she is going to do a collage of all 4 boys doing agility..these are the pics I picked for the collage

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Wow! The heck with the agility bag, I'd get a billboard made of your dogs' photos!! Really a delight to see the action shots. You've got a wonderful bunch of furkids, so accomplished, so cute and so darn athletic!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Great pictures! Cant wait to see pics of your bag when it is done..I have been thinking about painting Hoolie on the messenger bag I am going to use for his training stuff.... I have done lots of purses and bags with other breeds of dogs and horses, chickens , goats etc. but it will be my first poodle :) I think I need to do a few practice pieces first....Im not very patient though...

Sherry

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Great pictures! Cant wait to see pics of your bag when it is done..I have been thinking about painting Hoolie on the messenger bag I am going to use for his training stuff.... I have done lots of purses and bags with other breeds of dogs and horses, chickens , goats etc. but it will be my first poodle :) I think I need to do a few practice pieces first....Im not very patient though...

Sherry
Wow, have you ever posted any of your work? I'd love to see it!:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts