Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that we all could add here photos of our silver poodles. I didn't find any other thread like this, so sorry if one exists allready.

I'll start with my silver duo:

Flying Isa

Both of the girls

Frida

"Is it a rabbit, is it an alien? No, it's a poodle!"

·
Registered
55 Posts
Silvers are just so regal looking aren't they. Saw my first silver recently at the vets..first one I ever saw. I couldnt take my eyes off of her. You take great pictures too btw. What kind of camera?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, this colour really has "something".
My camera is Nikon D80 with just a regular 18-135mm lens. But I'm very happy with this one.

Because I'm bored at the moment, I'll add a few more photos:

Familyphoto from Jyväskylä International dogshow

From the left: Frida's sister Vickan, Frida's handsome dad Int, Fin, Est Ch, Fin W-05,-06, Nordic W-05 Pompano Ballroom Blitz "Zorro", and then there's Frida, looking goofy as allways.

Frida and daddy-Zorro in the ring (Frida was BOB, Zorro BOS)

Isa having fun in the snow

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
I think that we all could add here photos of our silver poodles. I didn't find any other thread like this, so sorry if one exists allready.

I'll start with my silver duo:

Flying Isa

Both of the girls

Frida

"Is it a rabbit, is it an alien? No, it's a poodle!"
oh they are so beautiful! they look like they are having such a good time!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Yes, this colour really has "something".
My camera is Nikon D80 with just a regular 18-135mm lens. But I'm very happy with this one.

Because I'm bored at the moment, I'll add a few more photos:

Familyphoto from Jyväskylä International dogshow

From the left: Frida's sister Vickan, Frida's handsome dad Int, Fin, Est Ch, Fin W-05,-06, Nordic W-05 Pompano Ballroom Blitz "Zorro", and then there's Frida, looking goofy as allways.

Frida and daddy-Zorro in the ring (Frida was BOB, Zorro BOS)

Isa having fun in the snow
great pictures! keep them coming! love your dogs! family photo great! what beautiful dogs!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Great shots!! Your girls are so gorgeous - love the silver.

Don't you just love your Nikon D80?? They are great cameras - I have the D300 and it's amazing.

Keep pics of those girls coming!!

·
Registered
616 Posts
I know his feet are majorly over grown, but I am not good or that patient at it! I am going to take him to get it done professionally!!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Nice pictures your dogs are so pretty ! I like silvers also they look really regal

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Tanner,

Dutch is soo pretty. I love that 1st head shot of him. Silver's are my favorite and I hope that will be my next Poodle. The hubby will be making the decision on what color next though. He wanted to keep one of the creme boys from rescue last Saturday but we don't need anymore dogs right now. When we move we will add another.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Tanner,

Dutch is soo pretty. I love that 1st head shot of him. Silver's are my favorite and I hope that will be my next Poodle. The hubby will be making the decision on what color next though. He wanted to keep one of the creme boys from rescue last Saturday but we don't need anymore dogs right now. When we move we will add another.
I agree...Dutch is a very pretty boy.
It looks like he will be quite silver.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts