Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my girl at 9 and 13 weeks. I am going to get some recent ones this weekend after her bath and blow out:) kala3.jpg

kala13weeks2.jpg

kala2.jpg

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a pretty girl.
She looks so huggable.
Thank you. She is extremely huggable. I have never met a dog that loves to be kissed and cuddled as much as she does. I had time today to give her a good bath and a pretty good blow out-but not great. I am new to putting her in a stance so please feel free to critique her stance or even her look as a show dog. I am really enjoying this forum:)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
So many people say that girl dogs aren't as lovable as boys. I think this proves that statement to be a pretty generalized statement and not always true.:)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
So many people say that girl dogs aren't as lovable as boys. I think this proves that statement to be a pretty generalized statement and not always true.:)
Saffy is the most lovable dog I know!
If we meet new people and stop and talk, she will make her way over to someone, sit in front of them, and lean into their legs wanting cuddles. After they have finished or she decides to go, she'll make her way over to the next person in the group, and if we gave her the chance, she'd probably go to everyone.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I've got to agree with you. I have both a male and 2 female spoos. I think that my females are just as lovable. My females are just as cuddly and sweet as my male. Which is saying a lot.

KalaMama your girl is lovely. Keep the pics coming!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Very pretty girl you have there! Welcome to the forum! Yes, this is a great place to "hang out" and enjoy if you own or love poodles!!!

I know, I read where some people say males are more lovable, but my girls are very affectionate. Grace is not only affectionate, but also intuitive and sensitive to emotions. Ivy and Chantel are still only 6 months and 5 months, but both are loving and love hugs, kisses and attention and Ivy will go out of her way to be loved by anyone who will love her. I love all my girls and don't find any of them standoffish or aloof in any way!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts