Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
She was bathed today and really did not care for the dryer, but we got it done Zoey and Tynk did not like it either lol! I kinda butchered Tynks haircut, I was trying for a lamb clip, have NEVER done one before, so it looks kinda bad, but....its just hair lol and it will grow back. Thought about cliping Ki-ki's ears short, but it was a VERY fleeting thought lol! I LOVE he long ears.

I just looked and I guess Tynk's clip is more a Jacket and pants clip, but a good attempt LOL!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2 toys, a standard, a Maine coon cat, 2 yrs old twins a 6 yr old and a husband, they all keep me busy LOL! Thank you for the compliment! We love them!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I think you did a great job on Tynk's haircut. It's gotta feel a lot cooler. Ki-Ki loves looking at the camera. What a sweetheart!

Zoey looks all fluffy and freshly done too. Now that everyone is all dressed up, do you have anywhere to go? LOL. They get to showcase their portfolio to the World on Poodleforum! :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Wow how do you do it? I have 2 girls (4 and 5) and the 1 toy and a standard poo pup and it's keeping me really busy!

·
Registered
646 Posts
I think the lamb looks pretty good. What length is her body on?
I am doing Caseys with a 7 for now and Mandy a 4 as sheis so thin she doesn't look good in a 7 but the for is a bit long so am going to get a 5 blade soon.

Hard to get that fluffy look when they hate the dryer. Casey isn't a fan either so I think next time I will let him air dry some then finish with dryer see if I can get him any fluffier.
Mandy will tolerate it.

as for ears I so want to try it but will never cut Mandy's Casey hum still a thought there

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think you did a great job on Tynk's haircut. It's gotta feel a lot cooler. Ki-Ki loves looking at the camera. What a sweetheart!

Zoey looks all fluffy and freshly done too. Now that everyone is all dressed up, do you have anywhere to go? LOL. They get to showcase their portfolio to the World on Poodleforum! :)
Thank you! I am working on getting better with the other clips not just the sporting clip (my personal fav)! Kiara is a camera ham lol, Zoey as well, Tynk on the other hand...Ya she likes to look away just as I am getting the shot! LOL! We went on a walk last night, mile and a half, that is about the extent of our activity yesterday lol, cept cleaning :mmph:

Wow how do you do it? I have 2 girls (4 and 5) and the 1 toy and a standard poo pup and it's keeping me really busy!
One day at a time LOL!!!! Love my kids Love myu dogs Love my hubby....not much else could keep me from going crazy lol. I do have to admit it gets nuts around here some days, like yesterday...groom day trying to get everything done lol. But my husband does a pretty good job keeping the kids occupied while I do what I need to do LOL!

I think the lamb looks pretty good. What length is her body on?
I am doing Caseys with a 7 for now and Mandy a 4 as sheis so thin she doesn't look good in a 7 but the for is a bit long so am going to get a 5 blade soon.

Hard to get that fluffy look when they hate the dryer. Casey isn't a fan either so I think next time I will let him air dry some then finish with dryer see if I can get him any fluffier.
Mandy will tolerate it.

as for ears I so want to try it but will never cut Mandy's Casey hum still a thought there
I took her body down to a 7 like Mandy, Tynk is dainty so she does not look good with the really short hair lol, she looks like she is starving LOL! Even thought she eats like a horse, but that is one little dog that can paly fetch ALL day and never seem to tire, so I think that is why the thinness.

Ki-ki did really well yesterday, considering she had only been blown dry like 2 times before in her life! The first time I saw her dried, she was trying to jump off the grooming table...I don't have a grooming table big enough for her, since I had only toys before I got her, so I was sitting in my living room holding her collar with one hand and drying with the other LOL!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I love the color of your brown toy... and so adorable too!! Your standard's face looks a lot like my Grace's face. They all look so cool and comfy. :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love the color of your brown toy... and so adorable too!! Your standard's face looks a lot like my Grace's face. They all look so cool and comfy. :)
Thank you, her color though, I think I have not been able to decide LOL! When I arranged to buy her, the breeder said Silver Beige, then when she brought her to me she said, chocolate, now she looks Cafe' LMAO!!! She could be a brown I am not sure anymore LMAO!!! I just know that we love her! Thank for the compliments, and you are right, if Grace is the pic you have for your avitar, they could be sisters LOL! Is she silver?

·
Registered
58 Posts
So adorable. I think you did a great job on their cuts. I would be to nervous to even try.

How do your toys get along with your standard? I am bringing home my standard puppy this weekend and already dreaming about a toy. LOL!!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So adorable. I think you did a great job on their cuts. I would be to nervous to even try.

How do your toys get along with your standard? I am bringing home my standard puppy this weekend and already dreaming about a toy. LOL!!
She gets along fine with them, but in the morning she can get a little "stompy" and over excited. She and Zoey are BFF! Tynk really does not care for her lol, I think it is just a thing with her, she takes time to get used to things. Tynk is going to be 2 in Nov and Ki-ki and Zoey are actually only a couple weeks apart. Funny that is lol, Zoey weighs less then 5 lbs and Ki-ki is 39! LOL! They play together really well though, dispite the size differance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts