Poodle Forum banner

Pics of Joey

2K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  flyingduster 
#1 ·
Here's a couple pics of Joey (and one with me!); my first time posting pics here so here goes-----:wacko:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks, he's a beauty but I have to confess I have a wonderful groomer!!! She got him ready for a Halloween party----he was the Johnny Depp style Pirate of course, wig with dreadlocks, beads, etc.---he hated every minute of it and ripped his hat and wig off as soon as we walked in the door---LOL!!

#12 ·
Thanks all for the lovely compliments---he does stop traffic!

I have a great groomer who used to do show grooming---I take Joey to her every other week---we just put him in the Miami clip this week as the temps in Fla are climbing. After I got Joey I dropped the manicures and pedicures for myself and never looked back---LOL!!!

I brush out his ears frequently and he doesn't eat much "wet" food---actually, he's a pretty dainty eater. However, his ears are so heavy with coat that I have to be very vigilant on cleaning out the insides with solution regularly.

There are really beautiful poodles on this forum, just getting started looking at photos of all your gorgeous babies.:)

#16 ·
ohhh he's a pretty boy!! I'm seriously jealous of his lovely long ears at the moment, cos I'm trying to grow out the ears on my girl, having had them shaved off with a 10 blade last August!!! lol! ONE DAY! haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.