Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
we've had a seminar all weekend (Me & Jak went, tho Jak was only there as a spectator where as I had Paris there too)

Because Jak was only spectating though, it meant he could take all the pics of me when I was up there!

::note:: all pics are taken inside in poor lighting!! The final outdoor pics were taken in the evening too so still crap lighting... :eek:hwell:

git-it!!!

Kamal (the guy taking the seminar) was holding Paris for a restrained recall as I ran off...

GOOOOOO!!!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
me & Paris doing some dumbbell stuff

RAWR!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
another poodle there 'Captain Morgan' is an obedience grand champion and here he is practising some send aways

some waiting around...

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and just a really neat boy 'Drift' is about a year old and just cool!

look at his gorgeous tail!

and he 'high steps' when he heels; flicking his front feet way out infront of him!!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
doing more recall sorta stuff, here I am tossing about to toss a bit of food for Paris and then run as fast as I can (ie not very fast) over to the right of the pic so Paris grabs her food and high-tails it back to find me...

and running back to me:

and scooting in for a formal 'front'

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
annnnnd finally, some pics of Paris playing and running and being a dork after the seminar

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Hehe, photos are so cool.. Seminar was pretty sweet too :p

But methinks it is sleep time... but first some nom noms.. I.E Pancakes and Chocolate ice cream.. with some nutella :drool:

·
Registered
129 Posts
I especially love the last set of pics of Paris flying around! Looks like she's having so much fun. Obviously the seminar didn't wear her out.
Drift has a GREAT tail.
Thanks for posting these. Hope I can attend a seminar like this one day.

Monica

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Hey, looks like it was a great time learning and having fun. Love the photos of Paris mid-leap both indoors and outside. A purple blur. Drift is a handsome fellow.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Wonderful photos. It looks like Paris had a great time.

Drift is a beautiful dog..gotta love that tail. What kind of dog is he? Looks like an aussie mix of some kind.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Yeah that boy Drift is really pretty, he almost looks like that porty cn posted with the wrong coat? I'm probably wrong. :p

Beautiful pictures! I'm jealous! Looks like a lot of fun!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Oooh looks like such fun! :) Paris is beautiful and stunning as always, and I love her enthusiasm. She's such a happy, uplifting doggy. Love it, great pics!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Looks like y'all had a great time and learned a lot too! Drift is really a handsome boy!
And I adore the Paris pictures! I have a poodle crush one her:beauty:

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol! Drift is 1/4 siberian husky, 3/4 border collie.

Otherwise known as a 'si-bord' (aka 'cyborg'!)

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
I am going to bed right now so I can dream about Paris, in all her purple tipped splendor and glory. And I do hope Captain Morgan gets into my dream too, he's stunning! Your Paris personifies poodle charisma and charm. I so enjoyed the photos, probably nearly as much as Paris enjoyed the seminar!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
FD great pics! as always (thank Jak too). I love to see photos of you and Paris doing your thing. I almost always come up with an idea for my own training when viewing your pics or videos. You're a great inspiration for the newbies :D
Drift is a very handsome fellow! Thanks for sharing him with us. Captain Morgan looks like a very well trained boy.
I heart PPP!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts