Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and a couple of the cavs..

I wanted to get some photos of Flyer doing agility as I didn't have any for him so he took some time this morning..Tho it is hard to direct and take pics and videos at the same time..LOL

Here I come..

Take off..

Fly Flyer Fly (he was aptly named)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With his toy..he is both treat and toy motivated..and will sometimes pass up the treat in favor of a toy

Whose toy is it??? (my other toy motivated dog)

Robbie and Cedar cleaning up the agility field after class..you just know those beginning students drop treats..

Whadda what mom..can't you see I'm busy..

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Flyer videos..(all pretty short)..

With his ring..

Flyer flying over the jumps..

Flyer weaving..

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Fantastic photos and videos! I love how Flyer looks after he has done the task, "I did it, MOM! Did you see?!?! I did it!!!"

Looks like so much fun. Your cavaliers are very pretty. Thanks for posting.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Thank you for posting the great pictures and videos. The other day I was loosing hope for Monti's agility class, all dogs there are bigger and I started to think, maybe the agility is not for minis. But Flyer is fantastic, especially I love his flying picture, he is really flying. How old is he? Thank you again, you really made my day :)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How old is he? Thank you again, you really made my day :)
Flyer is about 18 months old...and was in his first focus class when he was about 15 weeks old so he has been doing this for awhile..He is also my 4th agility dog so I have been doing this for awhile too..don't give up hope little dogs can do this too..my first agility dog was a 95 pound lab..LOL..he is retired but I am competing with my 2 cavs (toy dogs) and Flyer will probably start competing this summer on a limited basis.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts