Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't gotten any pictures of Lucy and she's already 4 1/2 months old but I grabbed my camera for this one! My grandson had wanted to let her out to play, they'd been playing all morning, but I was fixing lunch for my day care and said she had to stay in her crate. So he just got in to play! In the rush of getting lunch ready, I wasn't paying any attention and when I came into the room, they were quietly playing in the crate. A while back we were talking about kids and poodles and it reminded me of it!

oct 09 109.jpg

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
So adorable! One smart grandson..lol, knew what he wanted, yet followed your instructions that the pup couldn't come out of the crate. :)

I remember when my children used to get into the dog's crates and play too. They just loved playing games with the dogs using the crates.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
How CUTE! Your son is one smart cookie. Looks like your poodle enjoyed having some extra company.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I don't know what it is about kids dogs and crates but my youngest two kids sure love to get into the crate with 1,2 or better yet all 3 of my spoos. My two red spoos don't seem to mind but my 8 year old apricot thinks its way too much effort and not comfy enough lol. Your picture is adorable.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
That is so funny. My Grandson does the same thing and gets in the crate with two Whippets and one of the Spoos. I tell everyone that is NOT how I babysit that this was Everett's idea. I will post it when I can find it. Kids and dogs....no better combination on earth!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts