Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vegas went fishing with us last week, I forgot the post the pictures! A duck family was swimming around the edge of the pond, with their babies on the bank, they came right in front of us. With Vegas's bird training, he REALLY wanted those baby ducks.

.... want.

.. more want.

WANT!

WANT WANT WANT!!!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Once they were on the other side of the bushes I released him and he charged them, but they scurried into the water a dozen feet away and he came running back

·
Registered
225 Posts
Gosh, he is so pretty!! (Sorry I know I should say handsome but he is gorgeous!)

Was it hard to keep him from going after the ducks?

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gosh, he is so pretty!! (Sorry I know I should say handsome but he is gorgeous!)

Was it hard to keep him from going after the ducks?
Oh I'll take gorgeous! :D

And not really, I just held his collar and said stay, he has a pretty good stay. ^^

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Check him out!! You two are going to have a ball.

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Vegas is the picture of happiness!! What a magnificient looking boy he is! Good thing those little downy "birdies" learned to duck and cover (lol!)! My Chagall has to be restrained from going after the baby bluebirds. When they're little (and dumb!) they land for too long on the grass and he wants a piece of 'em so bad! I never realized I'd have to guard my bluebird houses from my minipoo, in addition to the naughty raccoons!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts