Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jager had the opportunity to get his picture taken in a photo studio and he was a very good boy. He just turned 8 months last week.

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
I just have to say what you already surely know...Jager is stunning!! The photos are superb, too. And here I was just trying to figure out how to post these really amateurish photos I just took of my Chagall. I think I'll just groove on the ones of Jager you were good enough to share.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just have to say what you already surely know...Jager is stunning!! The photos are superb, too. And here I was just trying to figure out how to post these really amateurish photos I just took of my Chagall. I think I'll just groove on the ones of Jager you were good enough to share.
No, you need to post yours too! I love Chagall!!!

Thank you so much for the compliments, I do think Jager is rather stunning, but I guess I am a little biased, LOL!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Jager really is stunning, and I love these images! Chagall's Mom, please, please post!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Great photos I love the expression on his face on the last picture,such a handsome boy!

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
I put up an album of Chagall and now will attempt to figure out how to post the photos...here's goes attempt #1...Woohoo, beginner's luck! Like I said, the photos aren't great, but Chagall sure is!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Awesome photos of Jager. Love the second to last one! Jager looks almost human in the last photo.
Chagall is adorable. So glad you posted! Chagall's grooming looks very nice.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Lovely photos of Jager, I like the second one the best! And those are great shots of Chagall as well. I feel like the minis are taking over the forum! And I like it. :)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Oh man Jager is looking sharp in those photos!! :) Love the third and last ones. He has such a great face.

Chagall is gorgeous as well! He is so light, too! Two handsome dogs in this thread, that's for sure!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Beautiful!!!!, he reminds me of a "Right Said Fred" song, Jager looks like he would be singing
"I'm too sexy for my fur, too sexy for my fur"
"So sexy it hurts"
"I'm too sexy for my leash, too sexy for my leash"
"So sexy it hurts"
"I'm a model, you know what I mean,and I do my little turn on the catwalk"
"I shake my little tail on the catwalk"

(yes, some of the words have been changed to accomodate a lovely poodle).

Okay you have to sing it to the song, for those that don't know it, I probably look crazy.
I loved your pictures and your Jager is georgous!!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I put up an album of Chagall and now will attempt to figure out how to post the photos...here's goes attempt #1...Woohoo, beginner's luck! Like I said, the photos aren't great, but Chagall sure is!!
I love, love, love Chagall's coloring! Thanks for sharing!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts