Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was snowy and cold, but lots of fun. These were taken for a friends' portfolio. She is a stylist (clothes, hair, make-up, the whole she-bang) and is updating her portfolio.

This is the first time I have shot this type of photography (I prefer doing children's portraits. SO fun, little kids are the silliest, especially when they're hamming it up!) So anyway, it was a challenge, and I had to remember to focus on the clothes! Posting only a few, because I didn't want to have to put the watermark on 'em!

P.s. Yes, I do have rights to post them, no worries ;) thanks to a kick-booty release (Thanks, Mom!)

I'd also be interested to hear what you guys think, like I said, first time I've shot these, and was definitely out of my element!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice pictures!

I have to say though that i am in LOVE with the houses behind the models though!!! I WANT those houses!
The houses ARE great... however... barely ANY yard! And on one side of the fence (if if you're a house in the middle, if you're on the end, it's worse!) is only like 3 feet tall with a big, pretty gate (which a toy or even a mini could squeeze out of!)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
where are the pictures???????????
Sorry, I took them down before my 500 minute limit was up, lol... I'll post them again when I am on my computer. I just didn't want to leave them up and have them be stuck on here forever!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
if you put them onto a photobucket album or something and link them to here, then you can always remove them from PB without worrying if you've removed them from here (cos the links won't work when they're gone)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good call, will do when I'm in my computer. Thanks FD!

Busy day today, and my poor kennel coughy TPFKAP couldn't come with, poor baby!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts