Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello
I am looking for two phantom parti puppies/young adult. I know its not a color most would want but we fell in love with them. We don't mind siblings either. I am looking only for miniature or a toy. I can't have a standard otherwise I would have gotten from a guy here in the states. I would love to import if at all possible. Please contact me if you know of anyone that has these colors

·
Registered
533 Posts
Not many have puppies on this page. Anna Ash poodles sometimes has phantom mini’s.You could contact her and ask her if she or anyone has any available or planned breedings. I know she has a male phantom right now. Our Poodle Puppies. . You can see more photos on Facebook.

FYI most breeder are trying to be careful about placing phantom parti’s they are harder to get and take years of breeding to get them so they keep them to further their own breeding. Doodlers want them to breed to their doodles ..etc so expect to be really checked out if you find one.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Not many have puppies on this page. Anna Ash poodles sometimes has phantom mini’s.You could contact her and ask her if she or anyone has any available or planned breedings. I know she has a male phantom right now. Our Poodle Puppies. . You can see more photos on Facebook.

FYI most breeder are trying to be careful about placing phantom parti’s they are harder to get and take years of breeding to get them so they keep them to further their own breeding. Doodlers want them to breed to their doodles ..etc so expect to be really checked out if you find one.
Oh wow...that phantom is gorgeous!

Considering how rare they are, I think it would be next to impossible to get two at the same time!

·
Premium Member
23,228 Posts
I don't have any helpful thoughts on where to find the color you are looking for, but I have to ask...Why do you want two puppies at the same time? One puppy plus one puppy is not really just two puppies. It can be very hard to raise two pups at the same time. Our two older dogs are only about 7 weeks apart in age. It was exceedingly difficult and stressful on more levels than I can readily articulate other than to paraphrase myself recently regarding someone who got two puppies at the same time other than to remind the wonderful poodle folks here that if I ever said we were getting two puppies together people should urge BF to have me tested for some sort of dementia.

Reactions: Mel and Dogs4Life

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have always had two at the same time growing up and we lost our babies and have one rescue dog that has a heart grade 6 issue and we really want to add to our family before he passes.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I am very sorry to hear about your rescue dog. I understand wanting to have another dog before your final dog passes; I have always had a second dog in my life.

When I read this post, I immediately thought of suggesting maybe looking into adopting a bonded pair of dogs (though, they might not be poodles). I am not sure how easy it is to get two dogs at the same time from a quality breeder. Hoping others can provide more information on that. Wishing you continued luck with your decisions and search.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oh wow...that phantom is gorgeous!

Considering how rare they are, I think it would be next to impossible to get two at the same time!
Wellll, I must be one lucky breeder then as I get 2-4 a litter in my Standard Poodles through one female with black phantom and/ brown phantom plus the solid blacks and browns. My girl just had a litter today. ? lots of work as I’m right with her and they all stay in my room the first 5 wks. She loves being a mom and has blessed so many families including many go on to be service dogs. I’m new here. Just putting my two sense in?

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Wellll, I must be one lucky breeder then as I get 2-4 a litter in my Standard Poodles through one female with black phantom and/ brown phantom plus the solid blacks and browns. My girl just had a litter today. ? lots of work as I’m right with her and they all stay in my room the first 5 wks. She loves being a mom and has blessed so many families including many go on to be service dogs. I’m new here. Just putting my two sense in?
Hi, I meant it would be rare for a person to be able to purchase two phantoms partis from a reputable breeder at the same time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, I meant it would be rare for a person to be able to purchase two phantoms from a reputable breeder at the same time.
That’s interesting... Never thought of I guess. But in a way I guess I have as a few people have wanted two of my solid pups at the same time and I’ve said that they should get one now and raise him/her up and get another in a yr so the first one can show the ropes and make it a bit easier especially with many of mine traveling. Thank you for replying :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts