Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - has anyone here used a PetJet - it is almost the same as the Rapid Bath but supposedly cheaper. I havn't found a site to buy it yet - anyone??

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just went on amazon and they have the rapid bath for half price - 36.00 the other one is twenty something - what do ya all think?

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just a little more lol - the PetJet you use your own shampoo if you want its not a cartridge. ok need the feed back - lol thanks!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I've never heard of the pet jet but I have heard of the rapid bath. I;ve never used it though so am no good LoL.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they seem to work the same. I thought someone on here had a rapdi bath. oh well - thanks anyway - guess I will ahve to make a decision myself lol

·
Registered
419 Posts
I've never heard of the PetJet so can't comment on whether they work the same or not. I was really disappointed with my RapidBath until I realized that my low flow and high flow settings were reversed :banghead: I don't use the shampoo cartridges with it. I used the entire one that came with it on one bath. That would get very expensive. Besides, I prefer my #1 All Systems shampoo.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so the actual system works though. I think I will get the Pet Jet because I can use my own shampoo.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I meant that as a question - did the system work after you figured out the valves?

·
Registered
419 Posts
It does work. I'm not sure it's any faster for me than the hand-held shower head I had on there before, but it is a comfortable shape and it's nice to have the on/off function. Before I had to turn the water itself on and off. Everything can be done with one hand with the RapidBath.

·
Registered
843 Posts
I've never heard of the PetJet so can't comment on whether they work the same or not. I was really disappointed with my RapidBath until I realized that my low flow and high flow settings were reversed :banghead: I don't use the shampoo cartridges with it. I used the entire one that came with it on one bath. That would get very expensive. Besides, I prefer my #1 All Systems shampoo.
I am with you there...the shampoo cartridge barely takes us through one bath.
Having said that...it works like a charm while there is enough shampoo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts