Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my hamster passed away two months ago, I've been interested in setting up my 2 gallon fish bowl with a low maintenance pet. I was looking into african dwarf frogs, but today I saw quite a few snails out, and I'm hooked on this idea of a pet snail.
I looked up what a good environment is for them and what substrate to use and food, and stuff. It seems very easy to keep a happy healthy garden snail, and they'll eat bad fruits and veggies!

I'll be looking around for cool rocks and/or wood pieces for the snail to hide in, and get some good soil and stuff for the bottom. Can't wait!!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
lol, I've always thought you could set up some awesome photos with a snail too, not sure why but they are so neat looking and if you had a pet one you could set up whatever photos you wanted much easier!!! hehe

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
A SNAIL! Can you get a lesser maintainence pet than that? Wow! If it were me, I take it up one notch and get a newt....they have 4 legs and a tail. Glue a tiny piece of poodle fur on it for a tiny topknot and you'll have the latest fad in dogs...a hairless newtadoodle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts