Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last year I made a picture of my poodle and my yorkie and made a pet Christmas card. At the clinic where I work, I gave everyone my pet Christmas card and they all seemed to enjoy them. What have you made with your pet's picture that you think someone would enjoy?:santaclaus:

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I love making pet greeting cards. Here are three of mine that I made with my cats. Teddy will get to be in this year's card.

If the middle one looks all black, just click on it and it will open.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Thanks for starting this thread - it always feels so much more personal to send these homemade cards than to buy a box of Hallmarks, you know?

I wouldn't mind seeing yours, if you don't mind putting it up. :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I design a card every year to send out. Last year we didn't have Vinnie, so this is Robin, Frank and Betty. I am working on the design for this year's card and I am designing a card for a friend - I can't wait to start work on that one!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I love both of those! I was just at PetSmart tonight, and I couldn't resist buying a Santa hat (the strap that holds it on looks like a beard). It's for cats, but if Mickey won't wear it, Teddy will have to. Should be fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts