Poodle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.petairways.com

Has anyone else heard of this airline exclusively for pets?!
Sounds amazing!... I just wish they would let the owners aboard as well.
On our most recent flight aboard American Airlines, Snoops who is usually very good about flying, got extremely nervous. I took him out of his carrier to calm him and his shaking. The flight attendant came by and told me "oh he's ok... It's uhhh.. Normal". I told her it wasn't and I would feel more comfortable calming him down then putting him back in his carrier. I've never had anyone -staff or passengers complain of Snoops. In fact, I always have passengers who want to pet him, and commend him for being so good on flights. Anyway, the flight attendant got very confrontational. She then stormed off and was talking loud, relaying the story to her colleague... I heard her refer to me as "she is so stupid!!!"

I definitely got her name and will be reporting this to the airline... Clearly she has zero compassion and a heart made of coal. Pets have feelings too... Something she is obviously not very in tune with...

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
oh my... I really hope that you report how rude she was. There was NO need for that. If it is a set in stone rule that they cannot be out of their carriers during the flight then fine, she should have explained that to you and requested that you put him back. Not tell you that he's ok and what is and is not normal for him. Especialy since he has flown before.

I have not heard of this pet airline myself but I hope it becomes super popular and easy to use... though I cannot imagine putting my baby on a plane that I was also not boarding. LoL, Guess I am the paranoid mother. We had two very bad experiences with flying with pets and have decided it is waaaay worth it to drive and arrive safe and sound with and with everyone in our party lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts