Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been on much... life got hectic. But here are some pictures of my poodleboy in his sweet costume! They're all sooc and quick shots because I wanted to share before the big day came!

I keep singing to myself, "Spider dog, spider dog, does what ever Spider dog does..."
(from the Simpson's Movie, lol)

TheQueen is being a Bee (how fitting, right?) :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Perry IS going trick or treating, and to a costume contest. I don't expect him to win, seeing as the contest is being held at the place where I bought his costume! I'm pretty sure we're going trick or treating for a bit with my little 2nd cousins (whom are his biggest fans, and P is great with them)... and then he gets to go home and rest while The Fiance and I go and get to dress up (and, dare I say it? Get our drink on!)

·
Registered
546 Posts
hahahahahaha! SO ADORABLE! He is so cute, I want to reach right thru the screen and squish him!

Snoops was going to be a shark but his costume is too big. So he is gonna be nekkid butt along with his brother and sister Socks while we hand out candy :)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hahahahahaha! SO ADORABLE! He is so cute, I want to reach right thru the screen and squish him!

Snoops was going to be a shark but his costume is too big. So he is gonna be nekkid butt along with his brother and sister Socks while we hand out candy :)
They're not nekkid butts! They're in their birthday suits! :) I mean... if only we could all get away with running around naked... okay, maybe if it were warm all the time lol

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OHH, how absolutely adorable! You should post a couple of those for the calendar pics thread. :)
I hadn't thought about that, I should! I think I've stayed away from that thread because I still feel like a big newbie and don't want to take someone else's spot! (I know, I'm weird!)

Well, voting for the costume contest started today and goes until the 8th of November. P was the only Spiderman :) However, voting is taking place on facebook, so everyone is getting their friends to vote for their dog, etc. Oh well! I'd link it and tell you all to vote for him, but I'm a little nutty about internet things and people I don't know. (Trust me! Long story and a stalker ensue, great fun! :rolffleyes:) So since I'm such a pansy and am not cheating like everyone else (lol, kidding), wish us some good old fashioned luck! (Winner gets a $100 gift card to the store!)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts