Poodle Forum banner

Pepper from Arizona checking in...

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  rmillstein 
#1 ·
Greetings from the desert. Pepper is the name, Frisbee is the game. Here to get tips on managing my executive staff, grooming hints and the like. Of course, to socialize with the other internet elite.

I have a partner whom is a 'Red' Poodle and two humans that we entertain. Ginger (my Red partner) is not quite the uber computer geek that I am, however I will answer questions for her too.

OK, I've marked my territory. You know that I am here.

Pepper

#4 ·
Thanks Mourningdove. My entertainment director had a hand in that. A while back he was interested in developing web pages (not too much today). The website was - for lack of better terms - a method for him to express his sense of humor. We put up with it. Most of his efforts were focused on Ginger's pages. He makes up for it in taking us out to the local Dog Park.

Pepper

#5 ·
Pepper,

You have inspired me to wrest the keyboard away from my "executive staff" (as you so aptly put it) to welcome you to the forum myself. Glad you've decided to join us.

I'm an 'action' dog, too, though I'm primarily a chuck-it kind of guy. My executive staff thinks they can throw pretty far and for pretty long, but I've showed them that there is no amount of throwing that will be enough for me. I do have this frisbee-like thing that they insist on calling a "squirrel." I keep trying to break its neck to kill it, but it never seems dead enough. Other activities include bird chasing.

How is it having a sibling? Lately I've been hearing a lot of talk about a "little sister." I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Your new pal,

Marley

#6 ·
Pepper,

How is it having a sibling? Lately I've been hearing a lot of talk about a "little sister." I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Your new pal,

Marley
Marley,

Having another Poodle around works out quite well here. We can double team Mom in giving her affection. The double team approach works well for us too. When one gets rewarded - both receive the treat. (Everyone wins).

Ginger was initially 'upset' when I became a fixture here but got over it in several months. We love to tease each other and keep the old folks entertained.

As long as Ginger doesn't steal my toys or hone-in on my 'treat' stipend, she's great to be around. there are times that she can be a bit**h though...

My compliments on the artful management of your Staff...

Pepper

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.